Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bridal party tees

I am working on some cute tshirts for the bridal party for my little sisters wedding. Amanda (my little sis) wants shirts for all the girls the day of the wedding to wear while we are getting ready. What she doesn't want is the rhinestone BRIDESMAID shirts we see everywhere. Since her name is Amanda, I came up with the A Team as our logo (yes, its a nod to the A-Team TV show from the 1980's)& she loves it. Her colors are a light pink, black and white so I wanted to incorporate the color into the design. This is where I need your help. Which design do you like?
Or these?
I would love your opinions/comments! Let me hear from ya!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Gosh - I love ALL of them, how can you pick just one?!
I think my FAVORITE is the very first one...if I had to choose! LOL!

Melissa said...

i like the one with the star--but they are all super cute!