Monday, June 27, 2011

Harry Potter Cupcakes

My boys & I have been re-watching all the Harry Potter movies this summer in anticipation for the final  movie on July 15th.  They are trying to talk me into the midnight showing but regardless of when we go, I would like to do a little something to celebrate the ending of this wonderful series. I am living somewhat vicariously through Denise from Little Ant Design, who throws the most amazing HP parties.  

I have been looking for some ideas to make our premiere night special & I found these amazing HP cupcakes from Clare's Cupcakes


I adore the sorting hat cupcake with his crunched up little face


I would choose the Gryffindor cupcake, of course


Does anyone have special plans for the HP premiere?

1 comment:

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

These are amazing ideas! We are having a backyard movie marathon the week the movie comes out. We are watching Part 1 on July 13. I am planning on serving chocolate frogs (I found a mold on Amazon) and butterbeer. We can't wait to see the final movie!