Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cat in the Hat Pops

Remember when I made these red fish blue fish treats for Dr. Seuss week at school last year?  I was the coolest Mom ever (which lasted for an entire 5 minutes) for bringing these in when I read, One Fish, Two Fish.  This year I wanted to do a little something different



& I found these cuties from MegaCrafty


Meg used red food coloring for her hat stripes but I used white candy melts & red sugar



Mine are not quite as cute but I like the white candy melts & red sugar, it adds a little somethin' somethin'


Thanks Meg for the great idea!  Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So Cute! I love it.. I have always loved Dr. Seuss

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

These are adorable!
I have given you an award. I hope you'll stop by and accept it.
http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

Enchanted Expectations said...

Def Cuuuutttee! I may try these next year

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Oh these are so so so cute
Come get a dose of laughter at A Taste of T