Monday, December 20, 2010

Homemade Christmas

We had a fun filled weekend filled friends, family & parties!  I made a few little goodies including this merry sign & gift box for our friends infamous gift exchange adults only party....



& this little Ho Ho Ho sign for the gift exchange


how cute is this gift bag for my niece Emma


 hand dipped rice krispie treats, chocolate covered strawberries & chocolate peppermint oreos



don't forget the chocolate dipped marshmallows!

                    
what have you been making this holiday?

5 comments:

testing 1 said...

I'm so in love with those letters, they are popping up everywhere! Awesome job!

*insert jealousy* Congrats on your Flour Pot cookie win! I had my fingers and toes crossed! :)

Unknown said...

Everything is so cute! I have been making cake balls...and lots of them!

Cynthia said...

Chocolate dipped marshmellows...ymmmm. I'm hoping to have time to make my grandmother's chocolate peanut butter balls.

Kathleen said...

You are the absolute candy queen. I've never seen anyone who can come up with so many great ideas.

Amy said...

Saltine Toffee: http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1610,156162-241201,00.html
Sounds crazy, but it's delish...easy, cheap and always a hit! Love your festive dessert tray!