Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Cottages

I had a few of these house craft boxes left over & I thought I would decorate them for Christmas this year.  I used some of Martha Stewart's holiday stickers & craft papers from Michaels to decorate this little Christmas cottage.


All I have left to do is fill with holiday goodies!


Such a simple and easy project!


I am getting started on a snow glittered cottage for my gift box for our Bunco Christmas party on Thursday! I will post pics when it's all finished! 

4 comments:

Maurilia said...

Adorable! May I ask where you bought the house craft boxes?

Unknown said...

Maurilia-I bought the house boxes at Hobby Lobby. Happy Holidays! :)

Maurilia said...

Your idea is a nice alternative to a gingerbread house. Well done & Thanks for sharing :) Happy Holidays too!

Amanda Heath said...

can you please point me to the website where I can find some of these cottages? They are the "in" thing this year for holiday decor and I am so behind. :)