Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Haunted Mansion

Chasing Fireflies has a darling vintage inspired glitter mansion in their current catalog. But with a $149.00 price tag I had completely dismissed the idea UNTIL I saw these at the craft store. With a little glitter, a few scrapbook embellishments, I think I can create a similar look. The lids are removable & I am going to stuff them full of Halloween treats & give them as gifts to friends.

Wish me luck-they could be great or a total disaster! Off to the craft store for more inspiration!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

can't wait to see how they turn out!

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

super dooper cute -- can't wait to see how it turns out!

Lisa Anne said...

OMG what a great find. Those are going to come out oober cute. I can't wait to see them!!

Monique said...

Great idea! I may try that also, if I can find some spare time!

Julie Link said...

i hope you'll post how they turn out!