Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Beware of Halloween

I wanted to start decorating for Halloween this week-but in between work, basketball practice, football practice, doctors appointments, etc... it has been a slow process! I did fill up my big hurricanes with candy corn, popped in my spider candles, and wrapped it in spider web ribbon.


& used the left over ribbon for my lamp shades

Hopefully, I have some time later this week to complete some more projects! What fall decorating projects are you working on?

8 comments:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Those are so cute! I am still trying to get decorating ideas. I'm so behind!

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

Adorable!! Love your ideas and the ribbon!! I know the feeling..we have soccer, homework, dr apt., field trip, birthday party..when do I find the time!! LOL Have a wondeful week! Laurie

Unknown said...

Very cute! I am a big fan of decorating with candy corn!

denise @ little ant design said...

I love the ribbon! I need to get decorating too but life is so busy. Can't wait to see what you have when it is all decorated for Halloween

amy & lisa said...

Cute! I am really wanting to get the fall decor out and start decorating. Love fall. :)

Unknown said...

So fun...the little details! My girls would eat this stuff up!

Annie said...

thanks for stopping by my blog today :) I love the idea of the spider lace - I might have to go find some!

Hoity Toity Baby said...

I love your site! Very pleasing to the eye!

I'd love for you to come over and visit us at HoityToityBaby.blogspot.com!