Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy 4th Tablescape

When setting our table, I try to use things around the house we already have. For the Fourth of July, this is what I came up with.
I LOVE these small buckets! Perfect for keeping beverages cold!

Full view of table

Soda bucket for the kids-love the sparkler straws!

Red vines for napkin rings

Love the bandanna napkins and patriotic pins the boys can wear

Kids table view
Astro pops...mmmmmm

Happy 4th! Enjoy the weekend with your family and friends!

4 comments:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Loving this! So cute!

Natalie Meester said...

What a blast and so much fun!

Happy 4th!

Meghan said...

How utterly adorable.

I am sooooooooooooo following you.

Hope said...

I love the individual buckets for the drinks and your napkin ties. Great looking party!